Sunday, August 7, 2016

super busy....


hey im getting a new comp, and im staying in this area... dont know who it is yet.. but monday i think ill be super busy.... might not have time... good luck on your bike ride you guys are the best! love elder Weaver 

Hi my justeroo, so happy that you get to stay and a new comp, hope he is what you have prayed for :) I know that you will be super busy, hope that you can say hi and tell me about comp...
our bike ride was great, well, a great as 102 miles in 5 hours and 25 minutes can be with a flat and lunch in that amount of time....dad is my hero, he pulled me the whole way and through crazy crowds of people and we avoided 3 accidents, and wind, and my bad attitude at the end...he is super!!
I sent pictures of the first look of the bridal gown that we did on Saturday night now for the big day, he is moving stuff slowly into marian's basement this week and getting him self set up over there...glad its close and they will still be in our ward :)
our company from Georgia is supposed to be here tonight, trying to get food and rooms ready, yes, Jordan moved from his room....up to your room, he is looking for a place and I'm hoping with the change that he will look harder now :) I will for sure send video and lots more pictures over the weekend....
running to the store a minute with dad to get parts for work, ill chat with you again soon....
love you so much, you are super, treasure you tons....
love mom
xoxoxs

No comments:

Post a Comment