Monday, March 23, 2015

Happy days!!!

HAAAAAAAAPPPPPPYYYY birthday my wonderful mother!! hello my amazingfamily!!! right after we got done talking i got to know them a Little bit not a lot.. and this weekhas been one of the longest weeks by far in my life....i am super happy and i feel alot lighter.ha ___________________.. and the members here are super amazing and willing to help me and support me! and i got the news that i have to talk on sunday on thursday.. so i prepared for that and i talked about preach my góspel and lehis visión with the tree and how we have tasted of the fruit and now we need to share it how lehi wanted to share it with his family.. i had a good outline and i went up and said a prayer in my heart and ilooked at a pic of you guys and of gram jo and i just started to talk.. i said what the spirit wanted me to and i didnt follow my outline at all.. and this Ward is litereally so big..they counted and there was 200 people there on sunday in sacremenb.. it was liek my mexican fairwell..haha afterwards a few people told me good job and made me feeel super good!! and with the comp.. not as good as i wanted it.. woke up tuesday and he didnt wake up until 8 and didnt wake up on time all this weeek and he just doenst follow the rules at all. and hes the district leader. ha he didnt let me buy food for this week.. so ill proabbaly be living off of top roman this weeek.. ha im gonna tell pres and the zone leaders.. i woke up last night and he was watching a movie on his iPod... so this is my misión and i feel like he is hindering the work of the lord because of his disobedience.. ha soimgonna do somthiung about it!" super good week! i read in 3 nefi about when jesus comes and i had just a spiritual experience.. haha this whole week we didnt plan for our days and we didnt have one comp study..and ive asked him why and he said because hes distriuct leader. soooglad to hear you are all doing good! my área is huge! it goes from etla out to telix... haha sooo huge!!
haha thanks so much iknow the the prayers have helped!! and there was so many people!! haha idk... we went and played soccer today and we played right by a store and i wanted to by food and he said arita.. means later.. like no.. haha so now i cant... i asked him why he doenst get up on time and doesnt get ready for the day until 9  and he said that he is tired because he has to call the other elders and sisters and hes tired... haha idk.. idk... gonna get things fixed. ha yess gonna send pics!! ha thanks im glad im happy and hope your happy!! ha :)
i know...haha here in the city we have had tons and tons of chicken with chile..nothing to spice yet..haha yes! there is a huge party goiung on today and all last week! and i am going on divisions with the zone leader on wednesday! way excitd for that! yep all good and another member might five me another pair.. thats my size..haha nope everything is goodright now! how is your bday!?:)
Jace said be sure to mention disobedience thing to zone leader :) do you know him? Chicken is good :D my bday good, guys no work and so dad and I ran around and he got me flowers, boys too :) clean house and now get to chat with you :) it's dad I'm so glad you had a good week you so deserve it! I have prayed so hard for you I hope you KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!!! And I'm so proud keep up the great work
ya i know Elder allred! i still  am in the same zone!! haha good and im sooo happy that you had a good day!!! and thank you dad!! love you tood! im gonna print off the talk and read it this week and let you know what i think next week! thanks for your prayers! this is my church and this is Elder allred the ZL going on splits with :)
love your tshirt!

only wear it cuz its true.. ha nope.. see alot of lizards... and big spiders...

my comp is the bigger one his name is E sarmiento and the Elder im standing next to is from equador and is super cool he talks with me alot! this is cristan.... me and Watson where teaching him in my other área...miss him.
 
this is like a tunnal of bambo.. and no joke its a good70 yds long!! haha :) this was my Ward misión leader hno lescas!! he is super nice and just a great guy! :)

 
Pretty amazing sites!! You look good! 
hahaha thanks!!! the church is super huge!

happy birthday mom!!! :)
Thanks Justin!!! Truly best gift is that you are happy and happy with yourself!!! Continue to have a great attitude, make things the way you know they should be :) write down favorite thing and what your grateful for :)  I love you and so proud of you!!! Spend some money this week :)
hahaha thanks so much mom!happy birtdhay again! im going to!! and i hope you are beyond happy as well!;) haha i have been! and it makes my love the Little things sometimes... but it helpsme have more appreciation! ha love you mom! have a great week and talk to ya next week! ill spend some money... hahaha:) love you all have a good week! :)

:D love you buddy-love all of us!!!
love you guys too! have a great week and look for missionary opportunities.. ;))


So I got my braces ha ha! I got clear brackets so there not completly noticeable! :) I only have the tops for right now and then next time I go the will but the bottoms on! There kind of a pain but there useful for now ha ha :) how was the rest of your week? How's your new companion? How big is he? What do you usually do on p days? :) love you justin be safe have fun!!
Jax
hey i bet you look even better now! ;) ha go kiss a girl and get your braces stuck with hers....;) ha jk jk ahahahaha my comp is not what i wanted... haha he doesnt want to work and its super hard and it affescts the work of the lord.. ha hes not very big.. we useually buy food and do somthing fun and wash the clothesand email! and go back to work at six.. hows football going!?


President.thank  you so much for the the opportunity to talk to the family.. i feel like im a lot lighter... and i am loving the área so far!i have some issues with my comp. he didnt get up at all this week on time,didnt have comp sudy and we planned one time...he doesnt talk with me.. not shore why but i try and talk spanish jsut to talk and practice. on saturday night i woke and he was watching somehtiung on his iPod at 12am and idk what he was watching.. i asked him why he doesnt get up on time and he told me because he is a district leader he has to call the other elders and sisters and he doestn go to bed on time...but he doesnt.. so not sure on how to approach the situation better and i feel like this is really affecting our work.. i want to be the best i possibly can and help him but he doesnt seem to want to change and get better.. still praying and trying my best to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment