Monday, March 9, 2015

Baptisms and blisters.....

Hola mi hermano! Last week all I've really been doing is lifting the going to speed training with kids that go to roy so that's way fun! School is going good! This week I'm not doing very much different! Oh and last week I went to Roy's last boys basketball game and it just so happened to be against bonnevile :) it was pretty fun! There going to the playoffs so I hopefully will ba able to a nother game or two ha ha :) I want you to know that your an amazing example to me! You were a great brother here and a great leader on te feild and on the court and now your an even better example of a brother and a leader on the mission! I love you so much justin!!
Love your favorite little brother
Jax
way to go buddy! get super strong and crazy fast so when i get back you are like a bigger hulk.. haha  jax have a super great week!  you are a great leader and example to me as well.. haha we plaeyed bball the other day adn i am just not thhat good anymore.. haha have a super good week jax... be happy please with all your might stand up for what you believe in! love you jax. love Elder weaver
Hey familia! this week has been pretty rough with my body... haha but im working through it.. and im glad to hear and see pics of all you!!! you look fantastic! i love and miss you all! ha this week on tuesday we only got in 2 lessons and poeople were just dropping and we had no apps.. so we walked a ton!!! so i got blisers on my feet.. haha but no worrries mom ive  got them under control i think... hahaha then there were just bloques by buses for no reason... it was just super weird... haha  then i was sick on saturday... woke up and threw up 2 times and went to work becasue people need the góspel.. we went to a members house to have a lesson with a investigator and i threw up threre and was super drowsy and the mebers let me lay on there bed and they gave me something and i drank it and now im all good! haha also saturday we werer able to baptize...:)
im feeling safe... and no idea about changes  i think ill be staying here again.. we teach people alot about who is god and jesus christ becauswe people think they are the same person.. haha no a bad aweek... super hard on my body... but doing better.. haha
Glad you are feeling better today :) we are at bottom of toll road, on my bike,  I'll write more when I'm at top:) give me a few minutes, but tell me about a spiritual experience this week and a funny one :) any pictures today? Any info on package...what have you gained a testimony of the most-talk to you in a bit-pray I get to top fast :) haha!!!
haha ok! a spiritual expeince was when i was able to baptize edgar.. and we watched the restoracion with them sunday night.. haha loved it.. no knews on package.. but dont worry itll get here i have fatih. and the funny expeiernce was we were walking and a taxi drove by and Alberto was in the passanger seat and stuck his head out the window and started yelling at us... and he was super drunk... i didnt understand anything he said... but the taxi kept driving and he kept yelling... haha ive gained a big testimony of the atonement.

the baptism... 
 

my feet on tuesday...

a member gave me this plant to help my feet... haha went outside and wacked it off the plant and gave me it, and gave me new shoes.. aha

sorry was super dark... bad pics.. haha
and my feet on sunday.. they really dont hurt to bad. when they are numb.. ha they are a lot better! :)

I was able to baptize edgar... and my feet are doing good! ha no worries... i love you guys and hope you all have a great week! got to get off..ha hope you all know that i love you so much.! gonna try and have a interview with the pres... and i hiope you all are super happy and love life! CON AMOR Elder weaver

Hola mi hermanito!! Como estas? yo estoy bien! he estado trabajando y guardando dinero para vender mi caro y comprar un truck. y otras coas para mi negocio para hacer gardeneria para otros personas. sguo en el choro cantare el tarde para el sabado
te amo mucho elder
con amor
jordan

hola mi hermano! que bueno! estoy muy feliz para escuchar de eso!!!! las personas aquí..... AMAZing.. haha esporo qque tu tiene una semana muy buena! con amor... Elder weaver

Tears are flowing today!! Wish I could fix things and make them wonderful and better, so hard to be so far away, but I know that he is learning so much about him self and the Savior, his faith is growing and he is gain life experiences that he could never learn at home-God bless you Justin and know that you are in our thoughts and prayers every minute of the day!!  Thank you to those sweet people that care for him and give him plants and shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment