Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Long Weeek!

wow! jax! work out tons! I wish I would have! enjoy and use every second! I miss football so much! my week was good! the comp is sick... so hes super... ya milkin it.. haha im just super happy when im talking with the people here... and they like me more then Watson... haha have a super good week jax!

Mi amoroso momma! this week has been pretty up and down!! haha the week was going ok then Watson got sick and so on Thursday he and me stayed in the house all day and he slept... I studied and wrote you letters which I sent today! then I just had a lot of time to think... hahah so I went to the roof and cried... I was super home sick missed you guys and just wanted to go out and work but couldn't.... Watson is really miking this whole scik thing..and now I have a little cough... hope it goes away.. ha then on Friday went on divions with elder sivelster he is from uragyra.. idk how to spell it.. haha but we went to work.. we were in my area and I lead discussed we did door contacts we found 2 news and we were waling abnd a guy came up to us with tattoos and stuff and said that he wanted to change his life... idk if he was being serious, but we giot his number and gave him a book of Mormon, and got his number.. it was a super amazing day! we also had 7 lessons! and then Friday came and it was back to the Watson and he doesn't take any advice from me on where we should go and stuff... but whatever. haha sundays are super long!
Yazmin is doing good! she was able to got the temple and do bapstims for the dead  this week! and shes super good!  and edgar and roguel want to get married tomorrow and then possibkly get baptized this satuurday!!! so have lots going on!!! really hope you are all safe and happy! learning more and more about myself and the doctrine and the people here.. they are amazing!!!

So proud of you keep up the good work, I love you buddy-love supermans dad!!!

were you able to communicate very well with Elder from Uruguay? their spanish a little different… how are your buddies?
yes!! I was able to communicate with him and the the people!!! haha it was super good I showed no fear! haha diego is doing good and so is angle.. we were able to talk with angels dad yesterday with the second counselor in our ward.. and it was super good! did you take a pick of you guys with the name tags!!?
How come Sunday's so long? What does your whole day consist of? Eat with members? What time church? Walk there? How far? My scripture today is alma 5, 12-13change of heart, reminded me of your seminary lesson you were so excited to share with us, read it during sacrament yesterday, loved how eager you were to share with us!!! I also rally like verses 33 to end :)
just because I don't understand to much.. I love the members.. but in the lessons and sacrament I just don't totally understand.. haha we start at 9 and we take a bus there.. ha I love that scripture.. ha my scrip is alma 17 talks about how they fasted and prayed. ana waxed stron with the authiryot of god

haha ok! sounds good! yes feels a little better.. coughs on me sometimes.. haha but we went to central or the city.. haha pretty fun.. but tons of people.. haha how are you and dad!???

nope... don't have pics today.. haha sorry didn't take any.. but haven't gotten anything from sis madsen.. im going to the offices tomorrow to sign stuff for visa.. and im feeling ok.. haha its hard for me to be happy.. idk.. if its Watson or the fact that I cant communicate howi want to.. haha yes  feels like it went by super fast! haha yes! ham sandwhiches and pb and j drinking whatever the members give me... haha

hahaha glad to hear that!!!! haha you are the best mom! I love ya dad! I miss you guys a whole lot!!!

Love and miss you too!!! Know you are missed here, we think of you all the time, but we know without a doubt, you are were you need to be, helping others have eternal families like our! Be happy, you have the greatest gift to share-and people will hear you and understand you!!! Promise-chin up!!!
 Hey bud this is dad keep your chin up it get easery with each and every step. You have to take the good with the bad just focus on the good and build upon that :) hard thing make you stronger. Just think how buff you getting :)))).   :o I love you. Smile don't miss us were old boring and slow enjoy your time out there now your stuck with us for eternity.     Love ya dad

thanks mom! ill remember that!! haha today after we had shopped, I saw another elder that had just got here and he went to fremont and I had mission prep with him! he had big eyes  and what not.. I can just imagine what I looked lkike when I first got here.. but he speaks Spanish already.. haha soo good day... love you guys talk to ya next Monday! we have family home evening tonight with 2 families and a few inv..  so good day!  you guys have a great week! love elder weaver haha love you dad....... thanks so much.. ill do my very best! im gonna make this week a good one! you too! thanks t you guys! love elder weaver

I forwarded sis Madsen email to me to you-did it come? Please be happy-language still coming, promise be patient...need a blessing from pres, or someone in office? Hope they have package for you tomorrow if not please ask elder Hernandez, mission secretary about it-he said they were working on getting it :)stuff in there will make you happy :) big smiles!!! Re-read pblessing, promises that you will get language!! 
You can buy whatever you need to eat-eat well, take care of you!!!

haha ok sounds great!!!! thanks so much ill try!! and yes I got that email! haha thanks mom youre the best! ill do that tomorrow!!! be happy mom! ill talk to you guys next Monday!!! have a super great week!! love you all! love elder weaver

Well as far as comp trouble I would say try to work things out.  In weekly planning under the comp inventory section tell him how you feel and that you want things to change.  See if he'd be willing to choose a Christlike attribute and work together on it so you both build your short comings.  Kill him with kindness :).  If non of those work and you have to...  Punch him ;).  I didn't tell you that ;).  Haha. How was your last week buddy?  Still getting people to church?  I hope so :).  I love you buddy and hope you have a good day and a good week :). Love Jace

haha ok ill try and do that.. haha my last week was super good ! we had 7 people go to church and we found 3 new inv... so good week!!! how was your week!  are you dating anyone!!!!!?


No comments:

Post a Comment