Thursday, November 13, 2014

Concern....


A letter I emailed the CCM (Mexico MTC) because we have not heard from him and with my very active imagination I was becoming very concerned!  Such a Mom….

I am Elder Justin Weavers mom and concerned that he has been there a week today and we have not heard anything from him. It would be comforting to know he arrived safely and all is well, will he have an opportunity to email on p-days? We have had Elders go to the Provo MTC, and heard from them within days, then heard from them when they arrived in the field. I know you are busy, however, if you can help I would appreciate it. Thanks again,
Sis Tammy Weaver
Roswv@msn.com


Dear Sister Weaver:

My husband and I are Senior Missionaries at the Mexico MTC.  President Pratt asked me to respond to your email regarding your Elder Weaver's arrival at the MTC.  

Shortly after missionaries arrive at the MTC, they are required to send an email to their families to let them know they arrived safely.  Elder Weaver is doing great!  He is in a district of eight Elders who will all be serving in Mexico.  

Today is Elder Weaver's Preparation Day.  If you do not receive an email from him, would you let me know. I'll check with him to make sure he has your correct email address.  

Best Wishes,

Hermana Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment